Online Tutoring by PAPER
Ocean Springs School District has partnered with PAPER to provide unlimited access to trained tutors so every student can ask questions, work through problems, and grow their confidence--at no cost to families.
Paper for Parents
Paper for Students
What is Paper?
How do students access PAPER?
PAPER is available now! Students can log in using Clever, or by clicking on the link on the left side and then entering their credentials.
What can you expect from paper?
- Live help on demand
- Learners don't know in advance when they're going to get stuck on a problem or struggle with a concept. They should be able to get help in the moment so they don't waste time or get frustrated and discouraged.
- Detailed writing feedback
- Providing writing help and feedback is painstaking work. Most teachers don't have the bandwidth to review an assignment more than once. But learners need timely, frequent feedback spanning grammar, structure, and style to develop strong writing skills.
- Available 24/7
- 10 pm might be the only time a learner can study for their test or do their homework. But when they get stuck, they're all alone. Students need help—and deserve it—any time of day (or night) they're willing to put in the work.
- Available everywhere
- Students need help wherever they do their homework: whether it’s on break at their job, on a long bus ride, while babysitting siblings, or studying at their classmate’s home.
- Sessions that last as long or short as learners need
- Sometimes learners need quick help to get unstuck—they shouldn’t have to wait minutes or hours for their turn or their appointment. Other times learners need a longer session for grasping bigger concepts—they should be afforded all the time they need.
- 1:1 personalized support every time
- Most students need extra help because they weren't able to grasp a concept in a large classroom setting. The most effective help supplements the classroom with a different approach—1:1 support tailored specifically to the challenge areas of each learner.