- Click on the Transportation Agreement icon.
- Click "request parent login" in the bottom left of the green box.
- Create your username (must be the email you used to register your student) and password.
- click "register" and await a confirmation email from BussBoss.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, return to the login page to begin.
- Click "modify transportation" next to your student's name.
- Fill in your information and select which routes your student would like to ride (AM/PM or both).
- Enter your name, number, and click "submit."
If you have already completed a transportation agreement, you may skip this step.
- Click on the Bus Boss icon that says "Bus Stop Information."
- Select your student's school from the dropdown menu.
- Type in your entire address (ex: 2300 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564).
- Hit enter to see your student's bus stop and times.